Monday - Friday • 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. [EST] • 941-677-8019
This PTSD Proudly Served Patch For Service Dog Vests is the perfect patch for your working dog. The beautifully embroidered colors are vibrant and is perfect for the disabled veteran.
This PTSD patch is 3.0 inches x 3.8 inches with a white background and gold lettering.
This service dog patch is an Iron on patch which makes it easy to add those extra patches to your vest, or can be sewn on or glued on with Gorilla glue or other simular glue.
Can also be used on backpacks, pet carriers, duffle bags, jackets, and more.
PTSD service dogs are trained to perform very specialized skills. These service dogs must possess an awareness, and be sensitive and have a perceptive nature, a compliant temperament and be very intuitive to it’s handler in order to perform their duties independently when the individual is facing a crisis. These wonderful service dogs are trained to recognize and interrupt the behaviors associated with anxiety, panic attacks and nightmares. Each dog is trained to a standard that is customized to the individual needs of each handler. These service dogs and their partners learn to work together as a team to increase physical, emotional and social self-sufficiency. These PTSD service dogs are trained to perform many services some of which are:
• Alleviate anxiety and or distress and provide emotional support by nudging, pawing, and leaning.
• Assist a person by waking them from night terrors and nightmares.
• Distract a person from a distracting event that may result in a panic attack or other specific behaviors by nudging, pawing, and licking.
• Bring medication to a person on command or when alerted to do so by a timer or an alarm.
• Stand in front of or circle it’s handler in crowded areas in order to create personal space in a non-aggressive manner.
• Lead an individual safely or to a building exit when experiencing an anxiety or panic attack.
• Get help by alerting another person or activate an emergency button or alert system.
Visit us around the web!